If water unexpectedly damages your home. The first steps you take can mean the difference between a small cleanup and a more costly and time-consuming restoration. Thus, the first things to do after water damage? Calgary Damage Restoration is an expert in serving commercial cleaning services Calgary and house cleaning Calgary.
What to do?
- With water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Contact for expert help. Calgary Damage Restoration is here to help return your home to normal as fast as possible.
- Eliminate as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Get rid of the wet area with rugs or other floors coverings not permanently attached. Hence, do not try to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Move upwards draperies off the floor, loop through a plastic coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Dry furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Put in other places the photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe and dry location.
- Do not move the books from the shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to stop warping of pages until a restoration expert can start this specialized drying.
- To dry open drawers, closets and cabinet doors.
What Not To Do?
- Must not go inside the room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not try to use the regular household vacuum to remove the water.
- Do not put up the attached carpet without expert assistance.
- Should not operate the electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
As you know when to call in an expert can also save you time in getting your life back to normal. And money by stopping further damage to your home. Hence, we deliver deep house cleaning Calgary. Calgary Damage Restoration, a team of restoration expert in water damage restoration Calgary. During restoring your peace that the job was done right.